Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Holiday WAF is increasing . . .

  1. #11
    Inactive Member raytclark's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2004
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    JDM wrote "But do the people start walking around when you crank it up?"

    I'm a little late and out of season, but I thought maybe you meant "people" like "the three wise men, shepards, Joseph, Mary, baby Jesus, sheep, little drummer boy, ... etc.

    Sorry couldn't resist,
    Ray

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Gerald DiMauro's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Ray,

    I did! forums

    Ciao,
    Gerald

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.